Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Stay at home mom

 I would talk about how women keeping their dream for her family. 

When you decide to get married, you know everything about compromise. I have been at home since 6 months ago. As someone who can't stay at home before and always keeping me busy in my job, I never thought I will be a stay-at-home mom. 

from research stay-at-home moms likely to get depression than working moms. 

never been in my mind, I will stay at home and compromise with a man. I never think about that. Then, everything has changed. I love him more than my dream. Love changed someone. Sometimes I get worried and asking too many questions about my decision. I was afraid if one day he will let me down. However, I tried to believe in him. 

Today, I am expecting my first baby, our first baby. He/she still in my womb, growing healthy as we wish. As a new mom, I always happy and scared at the same time. People keep telling me how motherhood is, and I think I feel it now. once again, love changed someone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your limit to your first property?

 Life becomes insane. Everybody just realized climate change.  Not too long for our democratic party. We faced a dearth of rice. Something w...