Wednesday, June 30, 2021

My PCOS (1)

 So, I decided to write every day. 

Today I will tell you about my PCOS struggle. yes, I have unbalanced hormones. Started 2019, I have a lot of problems with acne, mood, sleep but not for periods. Since I do not have something wrong with my periods, I don't think I have something wrong with my body. Then, it started when I married. My husband and I don't think we are postponing having a kid. then, I found out, my periods having trouble. I have long periods and every time I check on pregnancy tests, it always negative. and once upon a time, I haven't periods for 70 days, and again, it always negative. I went to the doctor to check if I have a miracle such as I am pregnant but somehow pregnancy test can't detect it.  But, the doctor diagnoses me have PCOS. but the doctor told me I have a big egg so I have more chance to pregnant than PCOS in smaller eggs. He told me to started my healthy lifestyle and keeping my diet on protein and vegan-based. and he told me to read more journal about PCOS then decides my turn. Since I married less than 1 year, he doesn't rush us to get pregnant as soon. He keeps told me to keep my happy mood and pray as always. 

two months later, 

That is not my period's time but it's time for the covid vaccine. In Indonesia, pregnant women cannot get the covid vaccine.  for this case, I don't want to take a risk. I bought my pregnancy test and nothing to lose. 

surprised, I am pregnant 😀

I never ever expected I will pregnant soon. I hope my symptoms not getting worse and the bonuses I got my first pregnancy. 

I will be sharing my diet in my next post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your limit to your first property?

 Life becomes insane. Everybody just realized climate change.  Not too long for our democratic party. We faced a dearth of rice. Something w...