Monday, February 20, 2023

Today I have already learned, how I was easily distracted by everything. I promised myself, I will be focused to study. No matter what, I must go for a master's degree. I was spending 2 years doing nothing at all. Even i am not prepared for everything. I change easily where i want to go. One day i want to go to the US but the other day, i just want to be close to indonesia maybe Australia will be okay. But somehow i want to challenge myself to be a world citizen but again one day i want to Europe maybe UK will be okay and enough. One day i think i can be in the top ten world universities but the next day i think i am not good enough and maybe Indonesia will be enough for me. 


Well, forget my impulsive thought in the middle of the day with my baby just sleeping 50 minutes ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your limit to your first property?

 Life becomes insane. Everybody just realized climate change.  Not too long for our democratic party. We faced a dearth of rice. Something w...