Thursday, February 9, 2023

I am her mother

This time, i am tired to fight anymore. This time all off my energy was falling down. I just tell "yes" but I don't do anything. I don't care, She just nobody for me. I am just tired of how I put all expectations on my husband for all of this fight. For stand up for me. I thought he would be protecting me for all lambasting. But i was wrong. He never stood up for me. to protect all the pain, to protect me for being hurt. He just quiets as usual. He's just silent. This time all my tears clogged in my throat. It is hurt. I was tried to think something else when i was just running in my little poor kitchen. I can't cry. Not this time. Not in my own home. Not today. 

Even when my little girl was just accused of something i know she is not. I am her mother. I know her every day. I know exactly what happened to her. She is okay. She is all right. She just defisit calories. That is why she is not look like cutie fatty little girl. But she is all right. 

How i was sure how healthy she is. She is fine and healthy when every toddler i ever know just getting sick. She is fine totally fine. 

I am her mother and i know exactly what happen to her.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your limit to your first property?

 Life becomes insane. Everybody just realized climate change.  Not too long for our democratic party. We faced a dearth of rice. Something w...