Thursday, February 2, 2023

 Last night, i was broke down into a piece. Cried so loud than ever. I got mad, insane and wet at the same time. My head was full of something i can't explain. I am just so down. I really hate my life now. I love my kids ever, the best thing i ever have. I just hate.... him. I don't know. Nothing gone wrong. I just think it all lie. Just lie. I know he never happy with me or really love me. I just know. 

I am feeling lonely. The loneliest feel i ever know. Everyone quiet, i am all alone. Noone really cares about me. Noone really asks me. Noone really talks to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your limit to your first property?

 Life becomes insane. Everybody just realized climate change.  Not too long for our democratic party. We faced a dearth of rice. Something w...