Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Corruption part 2

 So, I saw my corruption blog post draft. I curious why I'm so scared to write down about that?

Maybe because I really like and enjoy my toxic work 😊. 

one month ago, I reported one of my coworker about fraud cases. She has stolen some money for the guard honor. not much. The total she has stolen is around 3000 USD. Its government funding. After we checked her name on google, she caught it because she trying to fraudulence some kids in her online shop. One month later after the cases finish, my office stopped my contract. I do not if it relates or not, but it hurt me so much. I feel useless and not compatible and the worst feeling is i feel not good enough. I don't know why, but still, it hurt me much. 

There is a lot of corruption and nepotism and for someone who has no one, it's call suicide. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your limit to your first property?

 Life becomes insane. Everybody just realized climate change.  Not too long for our democratic party. We faced a dearth of rice. Something w...