Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Corruption

What are you doing if your circle full or corruptor?

I was born in a small town and raised by a religious family. especially my religious mom. Mom has a pure heart with thinking everything in black and white. Not in the between. Mom and Dad taught me to used my deepest heart, my emotion, and empathy.
You cant kill people  
You cant steal  
you cant 
you cant

and they're made me think, how if people did the same?
to you, to your family
How if bad things happen to your loved one and it is the same thing you did to someone out there.
How?
then my heart screams. My brain crying.
I cant
I can't imagine, looking for my family or my love sad, or crying, or disappointed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your limit to your first property?

 Life becomes insane. Everybody just realized climate change.  Not too long for our democratic party. We faced a dearth of rice. Something w...