Thursday, February 11, 2021

Zoom easy way to us

 For almost 1 week I have been taking an English course using zoom. I never thought it will be normal to take an English course in a cheaper way. I do not need time to go to the English course ( Gas, makeup every day, changing clothes, throw 1 hour for driving time). I just need to spend 20 minutes using hijab ( maybe less in 1 hour) and open my laptop. Everything just so easy for me. My English teacher, he does not need to take or maybe spend money for house rent, chairs, or table to us. He just needs to preparing good material and good connection. There will be a new future. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your limit to your first property?

 Life becomes insane. Everybody just realized climate change.  Not too long for our democratic party. We faced a dearth of rice. Something w...