Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Update

 So, how's life going?

Well, I have a lot of things to tell. First, I have a chance to attend one really big and most awesome wedding i ever know. Well..... not because the food, or anything on it. But... I met a lot of great greaaaat people on it. I met a lot most important people in this country, some maybe i never ever imagine can talk and take a selfie with them. First of all, Thanks to my best friend who can made it for me. I just don't believe you are really and think i am your best friend HAHA😂

Another news

Still, have some trouble... But i can make it. 

And maybe just it. 


Still hoping i can write more 😗


No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your limit to your first property?

 Life becomes insane. Everybody just realized climate change.  Not too long for our democratic party. We faced a dearth of rice. Something w...