Thursday, December 29, 2022

30 Desember 2022

 I was read in BBC, earlier you eat it will be making it more energy than you eat lately. As a mom and housewife, i know my schedule depend on my baby schedule. Before 6 am, i will made an alot things to do (of course before she wakes up) like making a breakfast, lunch for me and my husband, her baby meal three times a day, sometimes put laundry, maybe sweeping. But i just take my breakfast usually between 10 am. Before have a kid, i usually take my breakfast earlier, between 8 am. Sometimes, i get my feeling so angry, and tired in the same times. Now i really know how baby blues made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your limit to your first property?

 Life becomes insane. Everybody just realized climate change.  Not too long for our democratic party. We faced a dearth of rice. Something w...