Monday, March 8, 2021

Thinking

 How if your dream is not to attach with the job? How if, you feel different from others? 

I'm so afraid of being attached or stayed in one place in a long time. 

Working 8 hours day by day and forgetting about enjoyed life. I afraid meeting a toxic working environment and bad boss then I can't leaving them as soon as possible. 

After getting lay off from my latest job, 

i feeling disappointed about myself. I was feel fail,not good enough and worst thing is uncappable. 

then 

I need break time maybe nine months to think what is my passion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your limit to your first property?

 Life becomes insane. Everybody just realized climate change.  Not too long for our democratic party. We faced a dearth of rice. Something w...