Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Saham and mindset

A few days ago, stock discussion  fulfill on social media timeline. 

Many friends trying to contact me and ask for suggestion how to start playing in stock world. Stock itself it is not something you can play with. This mindset made me to tell the first mindset about stock. Please, Stock is your money. We are not just seeing screen full of number but it is all about your money. And if you can not think wisely about how you manage your money, please stay away from stock market. If your stock can not give you money, who should take a responsibility? 

When I started invest on market stock, I keep in my mind to think it's not trading. It is my money, who I got from one month working. I cannot be trader, I just put my money and its not a game. I used my cold money which folks said. Its farther money I used to live everyday. When I started, I feel the money is missing. I can not take it easily. I start since 2017 and never take it back until 2020 for pay my first property. Luckily, i have some lots BBCA. I bought in 23 rupiah and when i sell it in 28rupiah. Its the biggest achievement since i dive i stock market. BBCA never fall under 30 rupiah. 

Stock, under economic expert recommended to take out after 3 years saving. I guess it is true. The example is, my mom in law buy BBRI in 2thousand rupiah. And she never sell it until now. how lucky. another reason, stock market have an administration to sell or buy stock. If you just playing in little bit money, it never be profitable. 

In my opinion, the first thing you should realize is the mindset. Because if it about trend to make you jump to stock market it will be unprofitable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Today, after one year we (me and my blogs) promise to study harder. HAHA And what happened in one year? nothing happens. Time flies so fast....