Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Dear Mine



Dear mine, 

Its been a while since I've dreamed of you. 
I am not a girl anymore. Who's queen bee.
Who is terrified to think about our future? 
I may be sick, but in no longer dying. 
For the first time, In a long tired time. 

I'm let on myself to dream of my future. 

You. Unknown. A stranger. 

I believe I get a chance at one day. 
As I'm dreaming of everything I want in my life. 
You popped I many times in my head. 

Someone who still God secrets. 



I wonder who you are and how our story will be. 


I wonder how you look like, or if we have already met?

I wonder what our love will be like for you. 

And for me. 
I wonder how you'll accept all of me. 
My messy past, my love, my nightmare. 
I fear how you will be able to deal with the worst parts of my life. 



But, as a matter of fact. 

I know every person is broken in some way. 

You may have parts of yourself that you don't like. 

But loving you, my lovely broken pieces and all is going to be worth it. 

Just like loving me, broken pieces is going to be worth it. 



I've learned and finally come to believe if we are infinitely more than the things we hate about ourselves. 
Love always,
Yours


Y.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today, after one year we (me and my blogs) promise to study harder. HAHA And what happened in one year? nothing happens. Time flies so fast....